"When children all over the world were asked about the most important ingredient for their well-being, they overwhelmingly named their families."
-Jane M. Healy, Ph.D., (Different Learners, P20)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What is a Mom on a Mission?

I'm a Mom and I love it! What I don't love is how hard it is today for children to find a balance between "screen time" and playtime that helps children develop and grow.
Did you know that the average child spends over 30 hours per week in front of a screen: TV, computer, game boy, etc?
Did you know that it's so important to spend time on the floor playing with your child?

As a Mom on a Mission, I want the best for my family and for everyone I know and care about.  That is why I've dedicated this space to sharing information that will help parents and children know how to play and find that quality time together that is so important for happy family lives.

I first heard of Moms on a Mission through a good friend with Discovery Toys, a great company that has been providing the highest quality educational toys for over 32 years.  I grew up with these toys, so I know how fun and great they are.  And now I have them for my son, and I love how I can see him learn through play and enjoy the time we spend together.  Plus, Discovery Toys gives me the opportunity to stay at home by allowing me to earn an income alongside my family and other activities.

Would you like to join me? The more Mom's sharing the news, the more children that are helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment